Saturday, July 31, 2010

Splish Splash - 1st Pool Day!!






My first bathing suit!














I really did like the water even though it doesn't look like it!


Cousin Kolby was giving me kisses while I took a nap!
Aunt Kelli called and asked us to come over to swim this week! Her community pool has a covered kiddie pool so the sun wouldn't get to Kinley. Auntie Alyssa is in town so we packed up and headed over! The walk to the pool was really hot but the pool felt so good! Kinley sat on my lap and fell asleep :) We loved our time with Kolby!
Auntie Alyssa is helping me a lot! We are getting all the items on my to do list accomplished and Kinley loves to spend time with her Aunt! Heading up to Taylor tomorrow for some great grandparent time! We have already requested rice crispy treats and popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment